Sunday 22 May 2016

BuyShared.net - Scam/Fraud Review - Beware (Shared/Reseller - Downtime & Careless)

BuyShared.net is a new hosting company, It was created in 2015 (1 year ago) because they failed in VPS business.


Customer Review: - No Response from over 2 week, Server Down.

No response from 2 week so customer open a thread on WebHostingTalk forum thread.










Why you should Keep away from BuyShared.net?
1.  Huge Downtime and carelessness.

Story: Their main domain BuyShared.net was expired but when their customer try to access it then it was showing a message  "domain is expired". It means they are not serious and careless. The owner who call him "Franka or something" blame on big domain registrar like Enom that they do not send extra notification.

This is serious case?
Yes, If they forget to renew their domain then they can also forget to renew their server and your data can be lost because of provider terminate data If you do not pay fees on time or you forget to renew domain.


5+ Hours server was down and they do Experiment on production server. (Your data, site at a risk)
-- In forum one of customer of BuyShared open a thread but they do not accept responsibility that it was down due to their fault or it will not happened again but instead they blame on server provider.

 Experiment!! Surprise!!
 Yup, They do experiment on their server. They do experiment on SQL, Customer files, etc and also accept it in forum that they do experiment on production server to improve their server.

Do you ever hear about a hosting company who do experiment on a production server? At the end result will be a crashed server with crashed data and angry customer.
 

Main site BuyVM was sold because of bad business model.


Low price?
Well, If you can spend $10 yearly on hosting plan then keep away from them. There is hundred of good company.

List of Reviews:
I have shared hosting with them and all my websites are offline.

Their websites are also down:
http://buyshared.net/
http://my.frantech.ca/

I've been experiencing a lot of downtime recently on my shared hosting as well. Does anybody know what is going on? Checked their twitter and nothing - support is offline so I can't contact them.
Source:  WebHostingTalk Forum Thread 1538322


Beware of Fake Reviews: 
-  They use VPN/Proxy IP to post fake reviews on forums so beware. If you read review like "10/10 awesome" then beware!! Reviews can be fake.


Note: I make this site to expose reality of BuyShared, My intention is helping new visitors. I earn nothing or get nothing from this blog. You can see I do not put banner or post link of any other site. I have a proof that I am ex-customer of BuyShared. By public demand I can post proof.

4 comments:

  1. This host sucks. I realize that for $10 per year, I should keep my expectations realistic, but it's ridiculous when you can't even log in to close your account. No one responds on social media or email.

    The server my site was hosted on was constantly over its CPU limit and maxing out memory. At one point, the mySQL was down for 5 days! Just an absolute shit show.

    Done with these idiots. Found a fabulous new host that costs a lot more, but my site runs like a dream. You really do get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate to make me sure to avoid them. This morning I tried to buy their shared hosting but suddenly my order listed as fraud when I chose PayPal as payment method. And its not even processed yet!

    Been waiting for half day after sent ticket, they said my current IP is 768km distance & not matched with my address in the account. So they said I have to pay with crypto currency to bypass the order(wot?). Indeed, I'm in other city for vacation and its still in the same country thus my email & my address are the same as registered on PayPal.

    So I smells something rotten & shady there. I read in other forum they even wont let someone buy hosting even after that man already provided his ID as proof that its really him & his own PayPal.

    So I assume these pricks are just collecting private data as its useless to use credit card & PayPal if in the end they asked crypto currency as payment method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah nibbas, buyshared is pretty good just don't work for critical websites =D and every site have a fraud detection, like this nibba is paying with paypal US account and he is living on irak = fraud.

    ez.

    ReplyDelete